Find us on Facebook
CAUTA IN SITE
- AMJ saluta repararea fraudei constituționale care s-a produs în 2001, la Chisinau
- SONDAJ // Ce cred judecătorii, procurorii şi avocaţii despre starea de lucruri în Justiţie (anticoruptie.md, Victoria Dodon)
- ACOPERITII DIN JUSTITIE
- SEMNIFICATIA CAZULUI DAN SOVA – REBRANDUIREA ROMANIEI
- HAI CA SE POATE!
- Justitia de la “biletelul roz” la “scrisoarea Rozei”
- CHELTUIELILE DE JUDECATA – ATRIBUTIA SUVERANA SAU ARBITRARA A INSTANTEI DE JUDECATA? FILIERA DAN SOVA – ANA DICULESCU SOVA – INVESTITORII STRAINI
- ALEGERI BAROUL BUCURESTI – SE URMARESTE FRAUDAREA VOTULUI
The Agency of Monitoring the Justice is a non profit Romanian organization that has as main objective the respect of the Justice and of the Rule of Law. Our goal is to support the development of the democracy and the fight against corruption and abuses. The Agency of Monitoring the Justice has as members attorneys and lawyers with large experience in the Justice Courts and Romanian legal system. The Agency of Monitoring the Justice is conducting researches on respect of the human rights and on the corruption phenomena related to the Courts of Law decisions and Making Law process in Romania.